GET INVOLVED. TOP 5 WAYS TO PARTICIPATE IN FOSTER CARE AWARENESS MONTH.
May is National Foster Care Month, a time to recognize the hard work of all those who make a difference in the lives of children in foster care. There are several ways you can get involved. Here’s the top 5 ways how you can make a difference…
1. Become a Foster Parent – We are currently looking for individuals to provide specialized foster family treatment for children in need. Become a foster parent or encourage others to do so. Call 801-602-4039 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
2. Help Spread the Word – Please help us recruit specialized foster parents. Talk to your friends, neighbors, church or community organizations and encourage them to get involved. Crossroads Youth Services specializes in treatment foster care. Please have them call 801-602-4039 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3. Help Support Our Kids –Your tax-deductible contribution can provide so much for a foster child who has been given so little in life. Donating online is simple, quick and secure. You can make a onetime gift or setup reoccurring gifts. Call 801-602-4039 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
4. Thank A Foster Parent - Many of those we serve are in need of a temporary, safe and nurturing home and our foster parents play an essential role in providing this level of care. Our foster parents are an integral part of our core mission. This month, please help us in recognizing our foster parents for everything they do to make a difference in the lives of those we serve. Please visit our Crossroads Youth Services Facebook page http://www.Facebook.com/utahcrossroads and leave a “Thank You” message for our Foster Parents – a note of thanks goes a long way!
5. Join Us – Join Friends of Crossroads Youth Services, a group of individuals from our community with a shared passion for helping others. This group stays involved with Utah on an ongoing basis to help those we serve. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.